Dick Kennedy, MBA, CCIM – NAI Beverly-Hanks Commercial
Committed to Responsible Growth.
I specialize in commercial real estate in Black Mountain and the Swannanoa Valley. I am affiliated with NAI BH Commercial, the commercial branch of Beverly-Hanks. This gives me the ability to market your commercial properties regionally through Beverly-Hanks, and nationally through NAI Global
I am committed to earning the trust of my clients through energy, integrity, and loyalty. My top priority is to be a trusted advisor to my clients, assisting with the purchase, sale, or lease of commercial properties, advising on investment strategies, and helping to assess risks. I live in Black Mountain (effective July 2009). Please call email me if I can help in you in any way.
- Member of Asheville and NC Board of Realtors
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member of NAI Industrial Council
- Served on a City Council and a Zoning Appeals Board in Michigan
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Formerly Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified ePro Internet Real Estate Professional
- Former Information Technology Executive
- Lived and worked in four countries