The Black Mountain Swannanoa Chamber of Commerce has been serving businesses and residents of the “Swannanoa Valley” for over 95 years.
The positive impacts of chamber membership have remained the same and even increased over time. Studies have shown that when consumers know that a small business is a member of the Chamber of Commerce they are 63% more likely to buy from that business. Being active in the local chamber is an effective business strategy. It communicates to consumers that a company uses good business practices, is reputable, cares about its customers, and is involved in the community.
Below is a sampling of partnership opportunities:
- Listing on our website by category, up to 100 words & picture/logo. With links to your web / facebook.
- Seen by approximately 10,000 unique visitors per month via exploreblackmountain.com
- 40,000 Visitor Guide/Business Directory printed and distributed across the state and by request
- 10% Discount for Sourwood Festival booth
- Complimentary space in the Visitor Center which is visited by over 30,000 guests annually
- Receive a weekly newsletter with member news and upcoming events
- Invitation to the Monthly “After Hours” and informational quarterly Chamber Breakfast events
- Supports the Lib Harper Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- Complimentary use of board room
- Discount for commercial insurance
- Ribbon Cutting for new members
- Advertising and PR in national and local publications.
- Conference and School Calendar information
The Chamber welcomes your insight and input for future ways to serve our partners and the community.
Black Mountain Swannanoa Chamber of Commerce
201 East State Street, Black Mountain NC 28711