Download a Partnership Application
Our Purpose in the Community
“Connecting Business, Building Community” since 1923
Founded in 1923, the Black Mountain-Swannanoa Chamber of Commerce is organized for the purpose of advancing the general welfare and prosperity of Black Mountain and the Swannanoa Valley, so that its citizens and all areas of its business community shall thrive.
- Governed by a Board of Directors elected by the membership
- Funded by partnership dues, ad sales, and events including the annual Sourwood Festival.
Chamber Member Benefits
- Free listing on our website by category, up to 100 words, and a picture or logo.. Our website receives over 13,000 visits per Month (Value $1200/yr)
- Free listing by category in our annual Visitor, Relocation Guide with member directory. We print over 15,000 copies and it is distributed to over 350 locations across North Carolina (Value $ 500/YR)
- Visitor guide with member directory provided to inquiries from website/phone
- Free rack space at the Visitor Center visited by over 30,000 annually (Value-$750/yr)
- Postings in the weekly newsletter (Value $50/Per Time)
- Free Ribbon cuttings. Publicity of openings and milestones for members
- Free Social Media postings, sharings of events, grand openings, Special offers (Value $500-$2000/YR)
- Free networking and social events